Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 Tools » UML diagram corrupted itself (NPE), how to recover?(UML diagram corrupt)
UML diagram corrupted itself (NPE), how to recover? [message #505698] Mon, 04 January 2010 09:50 Go to next message
Alexandra Stehman is currently offline Alexandra StehmanFriend
I spent almost 90 minutes working on this diagram and suddenly, after creating a shared aggregation, the diagram started behaving oddly. I couldn't move the source class' location on the diagram. Additionally, what was odd was the previous 2 shared aggs I had created. where two agg lines were drawn between the src and dest classes (3 src, 1 dest, attempted to create 3 shared aggs between each of the src classes and the dest). Then, all of the class, attribute, and relationship names disappeared, and all of the lines on the diagram went gray, and I could no longer edit the diagram. I attempted to restart Eclipse, but this also did not work. The diagram remains corrupted, and I was planning on presenting this diagram in this morning's meeting.

I have the log file...
Re: UML diagram corrupted itself (NPE), how to recover? [message #505820 is a reply to message #505698] Tue, 05 January 2010 09:35 Go to previous message
Vlad Varnica is currently offline Vlad VarnicaFriend
You can always restore the latest saved file with Eclipse using the local history option
Click on the class diagram file > Compare With > Local History see picture at: http://www.forum-omondo.com/documentation_eclipseuml_2008/Te am%20work/compare_with_local_history.png

Previous Topic:Re: umlclass Operation Manage Parameters types not working
Next Topic:UML diagram corrupted itself (NPE), how to recover?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:06:47 GMT 2024