|Re: TableCellEditing in eRCP-eSWT-eJface [message #506395 is a reply to message #505750]
||Thu, 07 January 2010 06:50
Registered: July 2009
Many thanks to you for your kind support.
Yes, you are absolutely right as I got IBM US L2/L3 developement support call suggestions that TableCellEditing is NOT supported in Windows Mobile operating system !!! So its not eRCP/eSWT/eJface jar files or Lotus Expeditor build which I thought earlier !!
Finally I made it working but not using TableCellEditor. I did it in slightly different way,
(1) I removed all code which was using Table ICellModifier interface
(2) Added Listener to Table "table.addListener(SWT.MouseUp, new Listener()" which handels Event when user selects any Table Row
(3) Open a dialog composite pop-up window and for new Text entery. This dialog pop-up window has update button so on clicking it, below operation gets performed
- start a new thread which updates database for this new user Text entry
- using "display.syncExec" and update ArrayList of Tableviewer and simply refresh Tableviewer to display updated ArrayList
- Close dialog pop-up window and Tableviewer shows updated Table Cell
I hope I am doing right things !
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01579 seconds