Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Java 1.5 Compliance Problem
Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #502784] Wed, 09 December 2009 12:00 Go to next message
Baptiste Mesta is currently offline Baptiste Mesta
Messages: 31
Registered: September 2009
Member
Hello,
I'm currently trying to use the EVL validation in my RCP application but it's not working with Java 1.5:

here is a part of the stack trace.

!MESSAGE Plug-in org.eclipse.epsilon.evl.emf.validation was unable to load class org.eclipse.epsilon.evl.emf.validation.EValidatorPopulator.
!STACK 0
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

the bundle is in the version:
0.8.8.200911161330

Is this a known problem?

Thank you in advance.


Re: Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #502805 is a reply to message #502784] Wed, 09 December 2009 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitrios Kolovos is currently offline Dimitrios Kolovos
Messages: 1776
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

This seems to be related to
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=297012 I'll apply
Enrico's patch and we'll roll out a new interim version tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dimitris

On 09/12/2009 17:00, Baptiste Mesta wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm currently trying to use the EVL validation in my RCP application but
> it's not working with Java 1.5:
>
> here is a part of the stack trace.
>
> !MESSAGE Plug-in org.eclipse.epsilon.evl.emf.validation was unable to
> load class org.eclipse.epsilon.evl.emf.validation.EValidatorPopulator.
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
>
> the bundle is in the version: 0.8.8.200911161330
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Thank you in advance.
Re: Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #502970 is a reply to message #502805] Thu, 10 December 2009 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baptiste Mesta is currently offline Baptiste Mesta
Messages: 31
Registered: September 2009
Member
thank you i'll try it!

a last question, will this patch be in the helios m4 next week? and will it be compatible with the eclipse 3.5?

Thanks


[Updated on: Thu, 10 December 2009 12:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #503176 is a reply to message #502970] Fri, 11 December 2009 04:45 Go to previous message
Dimitrios Kolovos is currently offline Dimitrios Kolovos
Messages: 1776
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I've merged Enrico's patch and rolled out a new interim version in
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmt/epsilon/interim/ Please let us
know if problems persist.

> a last question, will this patch be in the helios m4 next week? and
will it be compatible with the eclipse 3.5?

Epsilon is not yet part of the integrated release.

Cheers,
Dimitris

Baptiste Mesta wrote:
> thank you i'll try it!


--
Spread the word: http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/spreadtheword
Follow Epsilon on Twitter: http://twitter.com/epsilonews
Re: Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #583744 is a reply to message #502805] Thu, 10 December 2009 08:37 Go to previous message
Baptiste Mesta is currently offline Baptiste Mesta
Messages: 31
Registered: September 2009
Member
thank you i'll try it!
--
Baptiste Mesta
http://www.bonitasoft.com/


Re: Java 1.5 Compliance Problem [message #583760 is a reply to message #583744] Fri, 11 December 2009 04:45 Go to previous message
Dimitrios Kolovos is currently offline Dimitrios Kolovos
Messages: 1776
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I've merged Enrico's patch and rolled out a new interim version in
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmt/epsilon/interim/ Please let us
know if problems persist.

> a last question, will this patch be in the helios m4 next week? and
will it be compatible with the eclipse 3.5?

Epsilon is not yet part of the integrated release.

Cheers,
Dimitris

Baptiste Mesta wrote:
> thank you i'll try it!


--
Spread the word: http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/spreadtheword
Follow Epsilon on Twitter: http://twitter.com/epsilonews
Previous Topic:Java 1.5 Compliance Problem
Next Topic:[HUTN] Problem Linux with property "upper" of the UML.ecore
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Apr 23 20:51:23 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01860 seconds