Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » [CVS] syncrhonize not working
[CVS] syncrhonize not working [message #502638] Wed, 09 December 2009 09:13 Go to next message
Eclipse user is currently offline Eclipse userFriend
Messages: 49
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi, yesterday, when i tried to synchronize a java project (synced to a
cvs branch), the syncrhonize failed before the end (not at the
begining). I tried several times, same error. After trying to change
hardware, and even the computer (copying the workspace on a new
computer). It was impossible to synchronize.

But creating a new java project did the trick. Do you have any idea
where does the error come from ?

NB: the simple update was working, only synchronize was not
Re: [CVS] syncrhonize not working [message #502878 is a reply to message #502638] Thu, 10 December 2009 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter Harley is currently offline Walter HarleyFriend
Messages: 847
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Eclipse user wrote:
> Hi, yesterday, when i tried to synchronize a java project (synced to a
> cvs branch), the syncrhonize failed before the end (not at the
> begining). I tried several times, same error. After trying to change
> hardware, and even the computer (copying the workspace on a new
> computer). It was impossible to synchronize.
>
> But creating a new java project did the trick. Do you have any idea
> where does the error come from ?
>
> NB: the simple update was working, only synchronize was not


What was the error?
Re: [CVS] syncrhonize not working [message #502904 is a reply to message #502878] Thu, 10 December 2009 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse user is currently offline Eclipse userFriend
Messages: 49
Registered: July 2009
Member
Le 10/12/2009 08:44, Walter Harley a écrit :
> Eclipse user wrote:
>> Hi, yesterday, when i tried to synchronize a java project (synced to a
>> cvs branch), the syncrhonize failed before the end (not at the
>> begining). I tried several times, same error. After trying to change
>> hardware, and even the computer (copying the workspace on a new
>> computer). It was impossible to synchronize.
>>
>> But creating a new java project did the trick. Do you have any idea
>> where does the error come from ?
>>
>> NB: the simple update was working, only synchronize was not
>
>
> What was the error?

"The server did not <one word> any additional informations." Or
something like that.

I'm sorry i don't have the stack trace, but in the console log, there
was "error" on the last line returned by the server.
Re: [CVS] syncrhonize not working [message #503097 is a reply to message #502904] Thu, 10 December 2009 20:44 Go to previous message
Walter Harley is currently offline Walter HarleyFriend
Messages: 847
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Eclipse user wrote:
> Le 10/12/2009 08:44, Walter Harley a écrit :
>> Eclipse user wrote:
>>> Hi, yesterday, when i tried to synchronize a java project (synced to a
>>> cvs branch), the syncrhonize failed before the end (not at the
>>> begining). I tried several times, same error. After trying to change
>>> hardware, and even the computer (copying the workspace on a new
>>> computer). It was impossible to synchronize.
>>>
>>> But creating a new java project did the trick. Do you have any idea
>>> where does the error come from ?
>>>
>>> NB: the simple update was working, only synchronize was not
>>
>>
>> What was the error?
>
> "The server did not <one word> any additional informations." Or
> something like that.
>
> I'm sorry i don't have the stack trace, but in the console log, there
> was "error" on the last line returned by the server.


Well, if it happens again and you are able to get some details, please post them.
Previous Topic:ViewerCell.getColumnIndex() Returns Different Values When Detached
Next Topic:How to access/read files bundled in your plug-ins as jar files?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 26 03:12:14 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02917 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software