Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [MOFScript] Different results when running transformations programmatically and in the plugin
[MOFScript] Different results when running transformations programmatically and in the plugin [message #495669] Thu, 05 November 2009 17:30
Antonio Dias is currently offline Antonio DiasFriend
Hello everyone,

I am trying to execute a transformation to generate code from UML models.

Given the following piece of the UML model:
    <ownedAttribute xmi:id="_o3ZeEMoOEd6s0aPOcCHGGw" name="number" aggregation="composite">
      <type xmi:type="uml:PrimitiveType" href="pathmap://UML_METAMODELS/UML.metamodel.uml#Integer"/>
    </ownedAttribute>

I want to get the type of the attribute number. The following line is supposed to return "Integer":
self.type.name

It does return "Integer" when I run the transformation in the MOFScript Eclipse plugin, but when I try to run the transformation programmatically, it returns nothing.

If this may help you help me, the code "self.type" returns:
org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.PrimitiveTypeImpl@1428ea (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_METAMODELS/UML.metamodel.uml#Integer)

when the transformation is executed programmatically;

and
org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.PrimitiveTypeImpl@124a99a (name: Integer, visibility: <unset>) (isLeaf: false, isAbstract: false)

when the transformation is executed in the plugin.

Does anyone know what might be happening?
Previous Topic:[MOFScript] Problems on running a transformation using the Java API
Next Topic:[Episilon] Eugenia: Graphical Containment to represent Model Containment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:38:18 GMT 2024