Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Unexpected Behaviour of Teneo while committing a transaction(Behaviour of Teneo while committing a transaction)
Unexpected Behaviour of Teneo while committing a transaction [message #495272] Wed, 04 November 2009 13:05 Go to next message
Anubhav  is currently offline Anubhav Friend
Hi,

Before I jump into problem its important I show you Domain class structure.
ClassA has list of ClassB (i.e. ClassA has EList getBList() method) and in HBM file loading of ClassB is defined as lazily.
Here is sample of getBList
Elist getBList()
{
if(null != b){
for(ClassB ref : bList){
}
return bList;
}
Problem Statement:
Now when I load object of ClassA using HQL/Criteria and commiting the transcation (without making any object dirty),TENEO calls getBList() method of ClassA,which force to load bList as eagerly.

B Regards,
Anubhav

Re: Unexpected Behaviour of Teneo while committing a transaction [message #495430 is a reply to message #495272] Wed, 04 November 2009 20:14 Go to previous message
Shaun Smith is currently offline Shaun SmithFriend
Hi Anubhav,

While Teneo does include EclipseLink JPA support, I'm afraid that since you're not using EclipseLink you're not likely to get much help on this forum beyond the suggestion that you get off of "the H word" and switch to EclipseLink. Wink

But if you are determined to seek help for your problem at hand I recommend posting over on the Modeling Forum. And be sure to prefix your posting subject with [Teneo].

--Shaun
Previous Topic:Classloading issue w/ TempEquinoxEntityLoader
Next Topic:Fixed String or Oracle CHAR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:24:18 GMT 2024