Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » Debugging problem with MTJ
Debugging problem with MTJ [message #492916] Thu, 22 October 2009 11:21 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
I have Eclipse 3.4.2 and Eclipse Mobile Tools for Java installed. If I try to start
debugging, then I get immeadiately following error:
"zayit.exe has noticed an error and you must shut down the product". Otherwise my program is working fine. This comes every time I try to debug - no matter which program I am running in Eclipse.

Br,

Tomi Kallio
Re: Debugging problem with MTJ [message #492927 is a reply to message #492916] Thu, 22 October 2009 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diego Madruga Sandin is currently offline Diego Madruga SandinFriend
Hi,

zayit.exe is part of the WTK. Looking through the web, I found out that most of the times this error occurred, the user was using an old version of wtk or a corrupted installation.

Which version you are using?

You can try to reinstall the WTK to see if the problem go away.

Thanks
Diego

Re: Debugging problem with MTJ [message #493285 is a reply to message #492927] Sat, 24 October 2009 10:42 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Thank you for your advice, but it was actually the spaces in project folder path which caused this problem. I changed my path and problems were gone.
Previous Topic:DataOutputStream.writeFloat
Next Topic:Debugging problem with MTJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:33:31 GMT 2024