Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » How to override values on the Scenario Defaults page in "Web Services" section?(Web Services Wizard)
How to override values on the Scenario Defaults page in "Web Services" section? [message #490929] Mon, 12 October 2009 12:40 Go to next message
Tilak Sharma is currently offline Tilak SharmaFriend
In "Window> Preferences> Web Services> Scenario Defaults" page, I want to set the Web Service Type, Service slider, Client Type and Client Slider to some default value programmatically,

How to achieve it?

Thanks,
Tilak

Re: How to override values on the Scenario Defaults page in "Web Services" section? [message #492462 is a reply to message #490929] Tue, 20 October 2009 14:17 Go to previous message
Tilak Sharma is currently offline Tilak SharmaFriend
I have figured out how to set default values to Web Service Scenario defaults.

From my plugin's start() method, I invoke the below method:

private void setWebServiceScenarioDefaults() {
ScenarioContext context = WebServicePlugin.getInstance().getScenarioContext();

context.setWebServiceType( "0/"+MY_WEB_SERVICE_ID );
context.setGenerateWebService(ScenarioContext.WS_DEVELOP);

context.setClientWebServiceType(MY_WEB_SERVICE_CLIENT_ID);
context.setGenerateClient(ScenarioContext.WS_NONE);
}

So when my plugin loads, the Web Service scenario defaults will be set to my custom web service and web service client. And the Web Service silder can also be set to any level I want, by default.

"0/"+MY_WEB_SERVICE_ID is for Bottom Up case and "1/"+MY_WEB_SERVICE_ID is for Top Down case.

When Web Service Wizard is launched, these values will be read from the Web Service Scenario context and set as the default vales.

Regards,
Tilak
Previous Topic:GlassFish 2.0 doesn't work with WTP 3.1
Next Topic:Re: Problem: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:42:50 GMT 2024