Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available
Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #490739] Fri, 09 October 2009 19:49 Go to next message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen Pingel
Messages: 706
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
We are pleased to announce that the first release candidate for Mylyn
3.3 is now available and supports Eclipse 3.6M2, 3.5 and 3.4. The
release is installable from the weekly update site:

download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4 (Eclipse 3.6, 3.5, 3.4)

Note that Mylyn 3.3 does not support Eclipse 3.3 any longer. We encourage
users to upgrade to Eclipse 3.4 or later.

This draft of the New & Noteworthy has an overview of the most noticeable
features added in this release which includes an updated CDT bridge, task
editor and task list streamling, performance improvements for the JIRA
connector and more:

http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/weekly.php

We encourage everyone to update and appreciate all feedback.

The Mylyn Team
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #491129 is a reply to message #490739] Tue, 13 October 2009 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jörg Thönnes is currently offline Jörg Thönnes
Messages: 229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Steffen,

which TasktopPro version shall I use to be compatible with this release?

Cheers, Jörg

On 10/10/09 01:49, Steffen Pingel wrote:
> We are pleased to announce that the first release candidate for Mylyn
> 3.3 is now available and supports Eclipse 3.6M2, 3.5 and 3.4. The
> release is installable from the weekly update site:
>
> download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4 (Eclipse 3.6, 3.5, 3.4)
>
> Note that Mylyn 3.3 does not support Eclipse 3.3 any longer. We encourage
> users to upgrade to Eclipse 3.4 or later.
>
> This draft of the New & Noteworthy has an overview of the most noticeable
> features added in this release which includes an updated CDT bridge, task
> editor and task list streamling, performance improvements for the JIRA
> connector and more:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/weekly.php
>
> We encourage everyone to update and appreciate all feedback.
>
> The Mylyn Team
>
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #491227 is a reply to message #491129] Tue, 13 October 2009 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen Pingel
Messages: 706
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
A Tasktop early access build that includes the latest Mylyn 3.3 RC should be
available tomorrow and will be announced through the Tasktop support
channels: https://tasktop.com/support/faq/#earlyAccessBuilds

Steffen


Jörg Thönnes wrote:

> Hello Steffen,
>
> which TasktopPro version shall I use to be compatible with this release?
>
> Cheers, Jörg
>

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #492113 is a reply to message #490739] Sun, 18 October 2009 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner Keil
Messages: 1083
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
As some but certainly not all messages for Mylyn have been localized in most
languages, can you confirm, the 3.2 translations have already been copied to
3.3?

So the new release may probably be even better localized than the one in the
Galileo release ;-)

If there are any questions, I'll be happy to meet you at ESE. Mik also sayd
he'll be there...

Werner
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #492126 is a reply to message #492113] Sun, 18 October 2009 17:52 Go to previous message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen Pingel
Messages: 706
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Thanks for reminding me Werner. I have added the 3.3 release to Babel and
set the release train to Helios. Translations should be available in the
Babel web interface in the next few days.

We'll be at ESE for sure. I'll be giving a Mylyn tutorial on Tuesday and Mik
will deliver a talk on Mylyn: from Stack Trace to Scrum on Thursday.

Steffen

> As some but certainly not all messages for Mylyn have been localized in
> most languages, can you confirm, the 3.2 translations have already been
> copied to 3.3?
>
> So the new release may probably be even better localized than the one in
> the Galileo release ;-)
>
> If there are any questions, I'll be happy to meet you at ESE. Mik also
> sayd he'll be there...
>
> Werner

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #599663 is a reply to message #490739] Tue, 13 October 2009 08:29 Go to previous message
Jörg Thönnes is currently offline Jörg Thönnes
Messages: 229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Steffen,

which TasktopPro version shall I use to be compatible with this release?

Cheers, Jörg

On 10/10/09 01:49, Steffen Pingel wrote:
> We are pleased to announce that the first release candidate for Mylyn
> 3.3 is now available and supports Eclipse 3.6M2, 3.5 and 3.4. The
> release is installable from the weekly update site:
>
> download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4 (Eclipse 3.6, 3.5, 3.4)
>
> Note that Mylyn 3.3 does not support Eclipse 3.3 any longer. We encourage
> users to upgrade to Eclipse 3.4 or later.
>
> This draft of the New & Noteworthy has an overview of the most noticeable
> features added in this release which includes an updated CDT bridge, task
> editor and task list streamling, performance improvements for the JIRA
> connector and more:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/weekly.php
>
> We encourage everyone to update and appreciate all feedback.
>
> The Mylyn Team
>
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #599671 is a reply to message #491129] Tue, 13 October 2009 13:00 Go to previous message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen Pingel
Messages: 706
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
A Tasktop early access build that includes the latest Mylyn 3.3 RC should be
available tomorrow and will be announced through the Tasktop support
channels: https://tasktop.com/support/faq/#earlyAccessBuilds

Steffen


Jörg Thönnes wrote:

> Hello Steffen,
>
> which TasktopPro version shall I use to be compatible with this release?
>
> Cheers, Jörg
>

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #599724 is a reply to message #490739] Sun, 18 October 2009 15:36 Go to previous message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner Keil
Messages: 1083
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
As some but certainly not all messages for Mylyn have been localized in most
languages, can you confirm, the 3.2 translations have already been copied to
3.3?

So the new release may probably be even better localized than the one in the
Galileo release ;-)

If there are any questions, I'll be happy to meet you at ESE. Mik also sayd
he'll be there...

Werner
Re: Mylyn 3.3RC1 is now available [message #599742 is a reply to message #492113] Sun, 18 October 2009 17:52 Go to previous message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen Pingel
Messages: 706
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Thanks for reminding me Werner. I have added the 3.3 release to Babel and
set the release train to Helios. Translations should be available in the
Babel web interface in the next few days.

We'll be at ESE for sure. I'll be giving a Mylyn tutorial on Tuesday and Mik
will deliver a talk on Mylyn: from Stack Trace to Scrum on Thursday.

Steffen

> As some but certainly not all messages for Mylyn have been localized in
> most languages, can you confirm, the 3.2 translations have already been
> copied to 3.3?
>
> So the new release may probably be even better localized than the one in
> the Galileo release ;-)
>
> If there are any questions, I'll be happy to meet you at ESE. Mik also
> sayd he'll be there...
>
> Werner

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com
Previous Topic:failed to take query results from kenai/jira server
Next Topic:Proj. Exp. shows both src/main/java/... and classes in packages
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Aug 27 21:13:38 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.11847 seconds