|Installation seems onerous [message #488455]
||Mon, 28 September 2009 18:04
Registered: September 2009
I've spent most of my working hours trying to install UML2Tools on Galileo. Here is what I've tried:
1)Updating via software updater
- Entire MDT/modeling option
- Just the couple of UML2 tools option
2) Downloaded UML2Tools 0.9 along with all the build dependencies separately. I downloaded all their all-in-one update sites, with good attention to versions.
- Tried by putting them in the plugins and features folders
- Put them in the dropins folder with a couple of legal layouts
I tried every option with a fresh copy of eclipse. Also used the -clean option. Easy to guess, none worked.
Are there any other installation routes? The plugins directory and the dropins directory installation did not pop up any error. However, the software update failed with different erros, the most common one being:
An error occurred while collecting items to be installed session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.pha ses.Collect, operand=, action=).
It also said some artifacts were missing.
Thanks a lot,
P.S: Google results indicated this error could be coz of the eclipse site updating itself, however, I've been trying all day.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10252 seconds