Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » IAM (Eclipse Integration for Apache Maven) » Editor does not pick up dependencies
Editor does not pick up dependencies [message #485963] Tue, 15 September 2009 17:42 Go to next message
Eric Hamacher is currently offline Eric HamacherFriend
Hello:

I just downloaded IAM today and I am having trouble with the Java editor.
Even though the dependencies are present, the Java editor has red x's. It
cannot find classes. Sometimes the errors go away but they always come
back. I don't know why. Sometimes my java packages have the little globe
icon on them and sometimes they don't. I'm not sure what I'm doing to
cause this. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric.
Re: Editor does not pick up dependencies [message #486184 is a reply to message #485963] Wed, 16 September 2009 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abel Mui is currently offline Abel MuiFriend
It might be that there are errors in your POM which prevent IAM from building the classpath (so JDT can not build your clases).

I am not sure what do you mean by "the little globe icon"... could you explain that?

As a solution to the error markers, you could try cleaning the project (on Eclipse's menu choose Project > Clean).

If problems persist, please consider opening a bug report and attaching a minimal sample project (or pom) so we can reproduce it.
Re: Editor does not pick up dependencies [message #571037 is a reply to message #485963] Wed, 16 September 2009 16:16 Go to previous message
Abel Mui is currently offline Abel MuiFriend
It might be that there are errors in your POM which prevent IAM from building the classpath (so JDT can not build your clases).

I am not sure what do you mean by "the little globe icon"... could you explain that?

As a solution to the error markers, you could try cleaning the project (on Eclipse's menu choose Project > Clean).

If problems persist, please consider opening a bug report and attaching a minimal sample project (or pom) so we can reproduce it.
Previous Topic:Editor does not pick up dependencies
Next Topic:java version used by IAM?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:24:33 GMT 2024