|Error occurred during provisioning [message #484023]
||Thu, 03 September 2009 22:32
| Paul Glezen
Registered: July 2009
I added a help plug-in to my feature and now my update site is having |
problems. When I try to install my feature to a new Eclipse
installation, I get the following message:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine 4 4 2009-09-03 15:22:02.906
!MESSAGE An error occurred during provisioning.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse 4 0 2009-09-03
!MESSAGE Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]xyz.test.help 2.1.1.
xyz.test.help.2.1.1 is the name of my help plug-in. I'm using Eclipse
3.4 Platform SDK to perform the install. I didn't have such trouble
when I used the Eclipse 3.4 RCP/Plug-in build.
Confession: After I click "Build" in my update site project, I delete
the content.xml and artifacts.xml before I publish. I've been away from
Eclipse for a while, so P2 is new to me. The new update manager doesn't
seem to work well with it. I had better results with those file gone
(until I added my help plug-in).
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.07761 seconds