Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error
HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #482054] Tue, 25 August 2009 09:40 Go to next message
Massimiliano Ziccardi is currently offline Massimiliano ZiccardiFriend
Messages: 12
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi all.

I have a problem on my HP-UX.

When I run my application, I always get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
swt-motif-3452 or swt-motif in swt.library.path, java.library.path ore
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

I found the libswt-motif-3452 is inside the swt.jar file: i tried to
extract it and put inside the /usr/lib directory, but it didn't change.

I've even tried with -Djava.library.path and with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
variable, but the problem is still there.

This is my java version:

java -version
java version "1.4.2.20"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.4.2.20-080814-16:18)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.4.2 1.4.2.20-080814-17:58-PA_RISC2.0
PA2.0 (aCC_AP), mixed mode)

This are my motif libs:

swlist -l product | grep -i moti
PHSS_20142 1.0 X/Motif2.1 Runtime OCT99
Cumulative Patch
PHSS_27230 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
PHSS_27232 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
PHSS_29367 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
PHSS_29369 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
X11MotifDevKit B.11.00.03 HP-UX Developer's Toolkit - X11,
Motif, and Imake


What else can I try?

Thanks a lot,
Massimiliano
Re: HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #482078 is a reply to message #482054] Tue, 25 August 2009 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Massimiliano Ziccardi is currently offline Massimiliano ZiccardiFriend
Messages: 12
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi all.

I tried

ldd /usr/lib/libswt-motif-3452.so
'/usr/lib/libswt-motif-3452.so' is not a valid load module: Bad magic number


but I get 'Bad magic number'...

What can I do?

Thanks

Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have a problem on my HP-UX.
>
> When I run my application, I always get:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> swt-motif-3452 or swt-motif in swt.library.path, java.library.path ore
> at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
>
> I found the libswt-motif-3452 is inside the swt.jar file: i tried to
> extract it and put inside the /usr/lib directory, but it didn't change.
>
> I've even tried with -Djava.library.path and with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> variable, but the problem is still there.
>
> This is my java version:
>
> java -version
> java version "1.4.2.20"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
> 1.4.2.20-080814-16:18)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.4.2 1.4.2.20-080814-17:58-PA_RISC2.0
> PA2.0 (aCC_AP), mixed mode)
>
> This are my motif libs:
>
> swlist -l product | grep -i moti
> PHSS_20142 1.0 X/Motif2.1 Runtime OCT99
> Cumulative Patch
> PHSS_27230 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic Patch
> PHSS_27232 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic Patch
> PHSS_29367 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic Patch
> PHSS_29369 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic Patch
> X11MotifDevKit B.11.00.03 HP-UX Developer's Toolkit - X11,
> Motif, and Imake
>
>
> What else can I try?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Massimiliano
Re: HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #482142 is a reply to message #482078] Tue, 25 August 2009 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Gayed is currently offline Grant GayedFriend
Messages: 2151
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Massimiliano,

I notice in your java version that you're running on PA_RISC. As of eclipse
3.4 the swt hpux libraries are compiled for IA64, so I think this is why the
libraries aren't working for you. To get this working on PA_RISC you'll
need to recompile the swt libraries on your machine (instructions:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#howbuilddll ) and replace the libraries
in the swt.jar with these ones.

HTH,
Grant


"Massimiliano Ziccardi" <massimiliano.ziccardi@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:h70eu2$ptm$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hi all.
>
> I tried
>
> ldd /usr/lib/libswt-motif-3452.so
> '/usr/lib/libswt-motif-3452.so' is not a valid load module: Bad magic
number
>
>
> but I get 'Bad magic number'...
>
> What can I do?
>
> Thanks
>
> Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I have a problem on my HP-UX.
> >
> > When I run my application, I always get:
> >
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> > swt-motif-3452 or swt-motif in swt.library.path, java.library.path ore
> > at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
> > at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
> > at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> > at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> > at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
> >
> > I found the libswt-motif-3452 is inside the swt.jar file: i tried to
> > extract it and put inside the /usr/lib directory, but it didn't change.
> >
> > I've even tried with -Djava.library.path and with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> > variable, but the problem is still there.
> >
> > This is my java version:
> >
> > java -version
> > java version "1.4.2.20"
> > Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
> > 1.4.2.20-080814-16:18)
> > Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.4.2 1.4.2.20-080814-17:58-PA_RISC2.0
> > PA2.0 (aCC_AP), mixed mode)
> >
> > This are my motif libs:
> >
> > swlist -l product | grep -i moti
> > PHSS_20142 1.0 X/Motif2.1 Runtime OCT99
> > Cumulative Patch
> > PHSS_27230 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
> > PHSS_27232 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
> > PHSS_29367 1.0 X/Motif 32bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
> > PHSS_29369 1.0 X/Motif 64bit Runtime Periodic
Patch
> > X11MotifDevKit B.11.00.03 HP-UX Developer's Toolkit - X11,
> > Motif, and Imake
> >
> >
> > What else can I try?
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Massimiliano
Re: HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #482150 is a reply to message #482142] Tue, 25 August 2009 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Massimiliano Ziccardi is currently offline Massimiliano ZiccardiFriend
Messages: 12
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Grant.

Thanks a lot for your hint; however, I've no direct access to the
machine: I talk with the operators by phone, asking them to execute some
command, so it would be quite hard for me to explain them how to compile
the library.

However, I've downloaded an older version (3.2.2) from
http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.2.2-2 00702121330/index.php#swt

Actually, I got the same error: I've asked some more test (ldd
libswt-motif-3236.sl, copying the library to /usr/lib, setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and with the -Djava.library.path parameter); when I'll
have some other news, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Massimiliano

Grant Gayed wrote:
> Hi Massimiliano,
>
> I notice in your java version that you're running on PA_RISC. As of eclipse
> 3.4 the swt hpux libraries are compiled for IA64, so I think this is why the
> libraries aren't working for you. To get this working on PA_RISC you'll
> need to recompile the swt libraries on your machine (instructions:
> http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#howbuilddll ) and replace the libraries
> in the swt.jar with these ones.
>
> HTH,
> Grant
>
>
> "Massimiliano Ziccardi" <massimiliano.ziccardi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:h70eu2$ptm$1@build.eclipse.org...
Re: HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #482337 is a reply to message #482150] Wed, 26 August 2009 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Massimiliano Ziccardi is currently offline Massimiliano ZiccardiFriend
Messages: 12
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
It works!!!

Thanks,
Massimiliano
Re: HP-UX problem : unsatisfied link error [message #500411 is a reply to message #482337] Thu, 26 November 2009 00:30 Go to previous message
Vir  is currently offline Vir Friend
Messages: 1
Registered: November 2009
Junior Member
Hi Massimiliano

Can you please tell what did you do to fix the issue?
I am also facing the same issue:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-motif-3555 or swt-motif in swt.library.path, java.library.path or the jar file

My environment details:
>java -version
java version "1.5.0.03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0.03-_13_feb_2006_16_39)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0.03 jinteg:02.13.06-15:51 PA2.0 (aCC_AP), mixed mode)

>swlist -l product | grep -i moti
PHSS_33130 1.0 X/Motif Runtime Periodic Patch

>uname -s
HP-UX

>uname -m
9000/800

>uname -r
B.11.11


I tried to build SWT for my platform but it also fails:

sh build.sh
Building HPUX motif risc version of SWT
cc -Ae +z -DSWT_VERSION=3617 -DNO_XINERAMA_EXTENSIONS -D_HPUX -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199506L -DMOTIF -DCDE -I./ -I/opt/java1.5/include -I/opt/java1.5/include/hp-ux -I/usr/include -I/usr/dt/include +DAportable -c swt.c
(Bundled) cc: warning 480: The -A option is available only with the C/ANSI C product; ignored.
(Bundled) cc: warning 480: The +z option is available only with the C/ANSI C product; ignored.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/hp-ux/jni_md.h", line 31: warning 5: "signed" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/hp-ux/jni_md.h", line 31: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "char".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 113: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jbyte".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 113: error 1573: Type of "b" is undefined due to an illegal declaration.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 113: error 1578: Size of struct or union member is unknown.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 179: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 179: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "struct".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 193: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 193: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "struct".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 205: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 205: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 205: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 205: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 205: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jbyte".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 206: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "len".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 207: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jclass".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 208: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 208: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 208: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "char".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 210: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 213: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 213: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "field".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 215: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 216: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 216: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 218: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jclass".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 219: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 220: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 221: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jclass".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 223: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 224: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 224: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 226: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jint".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 227: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 228: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jint".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 229: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 229: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 230: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jthrowable".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 233: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 235: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 237: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 237: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 237: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "char".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 239: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jint".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 242: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 242: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "result".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 244: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 245: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 247: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 247: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "gref".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 249: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 249: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "obj".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 250: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 251: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 252: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 255: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 255: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "capacity".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 257: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 258: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 259: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 260: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 261: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 262: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 262: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "args".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 263: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 264: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 264: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 264: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 266: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jclass".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 269: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 269: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "obj".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 271: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 272: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 272: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 272: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 272: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 274: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 275: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 276: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 277: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 277: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "args".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 278: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jobject".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 279: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 279: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 279: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 281: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 282: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 283: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 284: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 284: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "args".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 285: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jboolean".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 286: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 286: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 286: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 288: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jbyte".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 289: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 290: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jbyte".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 291: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 291: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "args".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 292: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jbyte".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 293: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 293: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 293: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 295: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jchar".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 296: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 297: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jchar".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 298: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 298: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "args".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 299: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jchar".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 300: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 300: warning 5: "const" will become a keyword.
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 300: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "const".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 302: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jshort".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 303: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jmethodID".
(Bundled) cc: "/opt/java1.5/include/jni.h", line 304: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "jshort".
(Bundled) cc: Panic 2161: Maximum allowed number of errors exceeded.
*** Error exit code 1


Can some one please advise how to fix this issue?


Thanks
Vir
Previous Topic:missing first column of a table
Next Topic:how to replace a TableViewer in a wizard page
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Nov 24 22:55:25 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.04709 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software