Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Update all projects
Update all projects [message #480102] Thu, 13 August 2009 20:11 Go to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend
Messages: 1049
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hi,

is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without selecting
them all?

Example:

I have several projects, some in svn some not:

Project A - in svn
Project AA - not in svn
Project B - in svn
Project BB - not in svn
Project C - not svn
Project CC - in svn

To synchronize them I currently select A, B and CC via Mouse and by
holding the CTRL Key and then selecting Team -> Update

Is their the possibility to tell the system: Please update all projects
in my workspace?

Best regards, Lars

--
http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter
Re: Update all projects [message #480962 is a reply to message #480102] Wed, 19 August 2009 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Burilo is currently offline Igor BuriloFriend
Messages: 435
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Lars,

There's no way to update all projects without selecting them, because Team
actions are dependent on the resources on which they are called.

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without selecting
> them all?
>
> Example:
>
> I have several projects, some in svn some not:
>
> Project A - in svn
> Project AA - not in svn
> Project B - in svn
> Project BB - not in svn
> Project C - not svn
> Project CC - in svn
>
> To synchronize them I currently select A, B and CC via Mouse and by
> holding the CTRL Key and then selecting Team -> Update
>
> Is their the possibility to tell the system: Please update all projects in
> my workspace?
>
> Best regards, Lars
>
> --
> http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
> http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter
Re: Update all projects [message #482378 is a reply to message #480102] Wed, 26 August 2009 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mauro Molinari is currently offline Mauro MolinariFriend
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Lars Vogel ha scritto:
> is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without selecting
> them all?

You may create a working set containing all the required projects, then
issue a Team => "Synchronize with repository" on the working set.

Mauro.
Re: Update all projects [message #482498 is a reply to message #482378] Wed, 26 August 2009 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend
Messages: 1049
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hi Mauro,

that is a nice and helpful idea. I'll give it a try and let you know the
result.

Best regards, Lars


Mauro Molinari wrote:
> Lars Vogel ha scritto:
>> is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without
>> selecting them all?
>
> You may create a working set containing all the required projects, then
> issue a Team => "Synchronize with repository" on the working set.
>
> Mauro.




--
http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter
Re: Update all projects [message #482502 is a reply to message #482378] Wed, 26 August 2009 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend
Messages: 1049
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hi Mauro,

thanks! This solved my problem.

Best regards, Lars

Mauro Molinari wrote:
> Lars Vogel ha scritto:
>> is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without
>> selecting them all?
>
> You may create a working set containing all the required projects, then
> issue a Team => "Synchronize with repository" on the working set.
>
> Mauro.




--
http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter
Re: Update all projects [message #482585 is a reply to message #480962] Thu, 27 August 2009 07:38 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: gsdfgsd.gfsdgfsdgd.com

If you "Customize Perspective", (Window menu) and to Tool Bar Visibility
add "Team" - you get a button that can be used to Syncronize all SVN
projects. Follow the wizard through and its done.




Igor Burilo wrote:

> Hello Lars,

> There's no way to update all projects without selecting them, because Team
> actions are dependent on the resources on which they are called.

>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to update all projects which are in svn without selecting
>> them all?
>>
>> Example:
>>
>> I have several projects, some in svn some not:
>>
>> Project A - in svn
>> Project AA - not in svn
>> Project B - in svn
>> Project BB - not in svn
>> Project C - not svn
>> Project CC - in svn
>>
>> To synchronize them I currently select A, B and CC via Mouse and by
>> holding the CTRL Key and then selecting Team -> Update
>>
>> Is their the possibility to tell the system: Please update all projects in
>> my workspace?
>>
>> Best regards, Lars
>>
>> --
>> http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
>> http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter
Previous Topic:PDE Subversive Generates incomplete FetchScript
Next Topic:subversive does not show in prefereces
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Dec 21 10:41:11 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.04229 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software