|introduction - taking over some of lawerence mandel's responbilities [message #473807]
||Tue, 09 January 2007 21:23
| Pieter Humphrey
Registered: July 2009
Hello, my name is Pieter Humphrey, I work for BEA Systems in product|
management / product maketing in the Workshop group. I've been
working with Konstantin, Jess Garms, Ted Bashor, Tim Wanger, and other
WTP/BEA folks for some time now. I'm in the process of joining the WTP PMC
as a community liason.
I've been the marketing contact for BEA to the Eclipse Foundation for over a
year now, working on EclipseCons and various other marketing activities,
While I am not familiar with the WTP codebase, WTP is not new to me and I've
been working with it for some time now.
My responsiblities will include:
- attending WTP PMC calls (Tuesday mornings)
- WTP Release activities (newsgroups/community sites placement, press
releases, corralling demos / docs / podcasts, participate on Thursday dev
status calls near major releases to solict new and noteworthys)
- Participating in WTP focused eclipsecon submissions (tutorials, call for
- Project sprints at eclipsecon, and in the future, making proposals for
tutorials or other WTP related session content
- Getting folks to blog about WTP
- Maintaining what's new / news on www.eclipse.org/webtools
As I start towards moving towards committership, I'll be able to accomplish
many of these tasks on my own.
If anyone has any news-related, marketing, or community questions, or needs
any help in those areas, please let me know.
I am subscribed to wtp-pmc and read wtp-dev as often as I can.
Looking forward to helping out,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02230 seconds