Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JavaServer Faces » Meeting minutes for July 25..
Meeting minutes for July 25.. [message #469089] Mon, 25 July 2005 23:10 Go to next message
Raghu Srinivasan is currently offline Raghu Srinivasan
Messages: 265
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Thanks for participating in the call.

Attendees:
Oracle: Raghu Srinivasan, Roel Stalman, Stephen Tom, Ian Trimble, Gerry
Kessler, Justin Chen
IBM: Arthur Ryman, George DiCandio, David Williams
BEA: John Rohrlich, Tim Wagner

Following are the main points and the action items.

1) Vendor participation
We should find ways to solicit participation from other vendors. The project
is not 'visible' in the Eclipse community. Suggestions to make the project
visible include posting in the related newsgroups and external forums. This
is in addition to establishing direct contact with likely vendors.

2) Post updated proposal
A revision of the proposal incorporating the feedback from the IBM team
should be posted. Raghu will work with Bjorn Freeman-Benson to understand
the process to post a revision.

3) Timeline for exiting the incubation phase
As part of the Creation review, we should present a schedule that includes a
milestone for coming out of the incubation phase. For planning purposes, the
date when the project will come out of the incubation phase is at the end of
WTP 1.0 release, scheduled for December 2005. The target date for releasing
the JSF project will be aligned with the WTP 1.5 release date.

Action Items:
1) Post messages in related newsgroup and mailing lists in and outside the
eclipse community alerting users to this project. News groups include
eclipse.webtools and mailing lists include wtp-dev. - Raghu Srinivasan

2) Post detailed list of features, function that you would like to see in
the project- ALL

3)Schedule next meeting: 08/08 - Raghu Srinivasan


Raghu Srinivasan,
Project Lead - JSF
Re: Meeting minutes for July 25.. [message #469095 is a reply to message #469089] Tue, 26 July 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Shabalov is currently offline Igor Shabalov
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2009
Member
I agree that project need a little bit more visibility. Because of this,
unfortunately, I miss conference call. My fault, sorry.

Anyway, I appreciate effort that you put into JSF tooling. Exadel will
participate in a show and we can work together on some specific staff.

Best regards,
Igor Shabalov.
Exadel Inc.


"Raghu Srinivasan" <e_raghu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:dc3rgp$hjo$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Thanks for participating in the call.
>
> Attendees:
> Oracle: Raghu Srinivasan, Roel Stalman, Stephen Tom, Ian Trimble, Gerry
> Kessler, Justin Chen
> IBM: Arthur Ryman, George DiCandio, David Williams
> BEA: John Rohrlich, Tim Wagner
>
> Following are the main points and the action items.
>
> 1) Vendor participation
> We should find ways to solicit participation from other vendors. The
> project
> is not 'visible' in the Eclipse community. Suggestions to make the project
> visible include posting in the related newsgroups and external forums.
> This
> is in addition to establishing direct contact with likely vendors.
>
> 2) Post updated proposal
> A revision of the proposal incorporating the feedback from the IBM team
> should be posted. Raghu will work with Bjorn Freeman-Benson to understand
> the process to post a revision.
>
> 3) Timeline for exiting the incubation phase
> As part of the Creation review, we should present a schedule that includes
> a
> milestone for coming out of the incubation phase. For planning purposes,
> the
> date when the project will come out of the incubation phase is at the end
> of
> WTP 1.0 release, scheduled for December 2005. The target date for
> releasing
> the JSF project will be aligned with the WTP 1.5 release date.
>
> Action Items:
> 1) Post messages in related newsgroup and mailing lists in and outside the
> eclipse community alerting users to this project. News groups include
> eclipse.webtools and mailing lists include wtp-dev. - Raghu Srinivasan
>
> 2) Post detailed list of features, function that you would like to see in
> the project- ALL
>
> 3)Schedule next meeting: 08/08 - Raghu Srinivasan
>
>
Re: Meeting minutes for July 25.. [message #469100 is a reply to message #469095] Tue, 26 July 2005 17:51 Go to previous message
Raghu Srinivasan is currently offline Raghu Srinivasan
Messages: 265
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Igor Shabalov wrote:
> I agree that project need a little bit more visibility. Because of this,
> unfortunately, I miss conference call. My fault, sorry.
>
> Anyway, I appreciate effort that you put into JSF tooling. Exadel will
> participate in a show and we can work together on some specific staff.
>
> Best regards,
> Igor Shabalov.
> Exadel Inc.
>
>
Hi Igor,

Welocme to the project and thanks for taking the time to review and post
your comments. As I had indicated in the meeting minutes, we would like
to focus on defining the scope of this project in greater detail than
that outlined in the proposal. Please post your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Raghu Srinivasan
Oracle Inc.
Office: (925) 694-7438
EMail: raghunathan.srinivasan@oracle.com
Web: http://www.oracle.com


Raghu Srinivasan,
Project Lead - JSF
Re: Meeting minutes for July 25.. [message #567053 is a reply to message #469089] Tue, 26 July 2005 00:54 Go to previous message
Igor Shabalov is currently offline Igor Shabalov
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2009
Member
I agree that project need a little bit more visibility. Because of this,
unfortunately, I miss conference call. My fault, sorry.

Anyway, I appreciate effort that you put into JSF tooling. Exadel will
participate in a show and we can work together on some specific staff.

Best regards,
Igor Shabalov.
Exadel Inc.


"Raghu Srinivasan" <e_raghu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:dc3rgp$hjo$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Thanks for participating in the call.
>
> Attendees:
> Oracle: Raghu Srinivasan, Roel Stalman, Stephen Tom, Ian Trimble, Gerry
> Kessler, Justin Chen
> IBM: Arthur Ryman, George DiCandio, David Williams
> BEA: John Rohrlich, Tim Wagner
>
> Following are the main points and the action items.
>
> 1) Vendor participation
> We should find ways to solicit participation from other vendors. The
> project
> is not 'visible' in the Eclipse community. Suggestions to make the project
> visible include posting in the related newsgroups and external forums.
> This
> is in addition to establishing direct contact with likely vendors.
>
> 2) Post updated proposal
> A revision of the proposal incorporating the feedback from the IBM team
> should be posted. Raghu will work with Bjorn Freeman-Benson to understand
> the process to post a revision.
>
> 3) Timeline for exiting the incubation phase
> As part of the Creation review, we should present a schedule that includes
> a
> milestone for coming out of the incubation phase. For planning purposes,
> the
> date when the project will come out of the incubation phase is at the end
> of
> WTP 1.0 release, scheduled for December 2005. The target date for
> releasing
> the JSF project will be aligned with the WTP 1.5 release date.
>
> Action Items:
> 1) Post messages in related newsgroup and mailing lists in and outside the
> eclipse community alerting users to this project. News groups include
> eclipse.webtools and mailing lists include wtp-dev. - Raghu Srinivasan
>
> 2) Post detailed list of features, function that you would like to see in
> the project- ALL
>
> 3)Schedule next meeting: 08/08 - Raghu Srinivasan
>
>
Re: Meeting minutes for July 25.. [message #567095 is a reply to message #469095] Tue, 26 July 2005 17:51 Go to previous message
Raghu Srinivasan is currently offline Raghu Srinivasan
Messages: 265
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Igor Shabalov wrote:
> I agree that project need a little bit more visibility. Because of this,
> unfortunately, I miss conference call. My fault, sorry.
>
> Anyway, I appreciate effort that you put into JSF tooling. Exadel will
> participate in a show and we can work together on some specific staff.
>
> Best regards,
> Igor Shabalov.
> Exadel Inc.
>
>
Hi Igor,

Welocme to the project and thanks for taking the time to review and post
your comments. As I had indicated in the meeting minutes, we would like
to focus on defining the scope of this project in greater detail than
that outlined in the proposal. Please post your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Raghu Srinivasan
Oracle Inc.
Office: (925) 694-7438
EMail: raghunathan.srinivasan@oracle.com
Web: http://www.oracle.com


Raghu Srinivasan,
Project Lead - JSF
Previous Topic:Meeting minutes for July 25..
Next Topic:Project creation wizard
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 22 06:46:13 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.06068 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software