Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Is record/playback supported in latest swtbot?
Is record/playback supported in latest swtbot? [message #446268] Fri, 31 July 2009 21:27 Go to next message
Frank Du is currently offline Frank Du
Messages: 91
Registered: July 2009
Member
Dear All,

I remember that there is a record/playback feature in SWTBot. However, I
cannot find documentation on the official site. Is it still supported? How
can I get it running?

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

Best Regards,
Frank
Re: Is record/playback supported in latest swtbot? [message #480445 is a reply to message #446268] Mon, 17 August 2009 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jens Kübler is currently offline Jens Kübler
Messages: 16
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Frank Du schrieb:
> Dear All,
>
> I remember that there is a record/playback feature in SWTBot. However, I
> cannot find documentation on the official site. Is it still supported?
> How can I get it running?
>
> Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!
>
> Best Regards,
> Frank

Ketan, can you make this a FAQ?


Read this:
http://www.nabble.com/Recorder-Jar-needed-td20111808.html#a2 0112497


Jens
Re: Is record/playback supported in latest swtbot? [message #509891 is a reply to message #480445] Mon, 25 January 2010 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert M. Fuhrer is currently offline Robert M. Fuhrer
Messages: 294
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi there,

The aforementioned link is now broken. Can someone re-post the answer
somewhere?

On 8/17/09 4:17 AM, Jens KŸübler wrote:
> Frank Du schrieb:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I remember that there is a record/playback feature in SWTBot. However,
>> I cannot find documentation on the official site. Is it still
>> supported? How can I get it running?
>>
>> Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Frank
>
> Ketan, can you make this a FAQ?
>
>
> Read this:
> http://www.nabble.com/Recorder-Jar-needed-td20111808.html#a2 0112497


--
Cheers,
-- Bob

--------------------------------
Robert M. Fuhrer
Research Staff Member
Programming Technologies Dept.
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center

IDE Meta-tooling Platform Project Lead (http://www.eclipse.org/imp)
X10: Productive High-Performance Parallel Programming (http://x10.sf.net)
Re: Is record/playback supported in latest swtbot? [message #509899 is a reply to message #509891] Mon, 25 January 2010 17:19 Go to previous message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan Padegaonkar
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
There is no recorder anymore. The existing recorder[1] was generating
broken code as it was never updated for version 2.0.

The recorder was recently removed from trunk and moved off to it's own
branch[2] for any future work that may happen on it.

[1] - http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/experimental/recorder.html
[2] -
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /branches/recorder-spike/

-- Ketan



On 1/25/10 8:45 AM, Robert M. Fuhrer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> The aforementioned link is now broken. Can someone re-post the answer
> somewhere?
>
> On 8/17/09 4:17 AM, Jens KŸübler wrote:
>> Frank Du schrieb:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I remember that there is a record/playback feature in SWTBot. However,
>>> I cannot find documentation on the official site. Is it still
>>> supported? How can I get it running?
>>>
>>> Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Frank
>>
>> Ketan, can you make this a FAQ?
>>
>>
>> Read this:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Recorder-Jar-needed-td20111808.html#a2 0112497
>
>
Previous Topic:PressShortcut
Next Topic:Launch SWTBot test on generated RCP product
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 22 08:19:15 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02995 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software