Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Connection refused on http playback
Connection refused on http playback [message #42142] Wed, 23 November 2005 19:14 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: newbie.xxxx.com

Hi,
I can record a Http session without any problem But when i try to play it
back I get:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.hyades.test.core 4 0 2005-11-23 13:23:34.438
!MESSAGE IWAT4039E The Test Execution Harness reported the following
problems:org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException
!STACK 1
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: IWAT4039E The Test Execution
Harness reported the following problems:java.net.ConnectException:
Connection
refusedorg.eclipse.hyades.internal.execution.core.file.Serve rNotAvailableException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at
org.eclipse.hyades.test.core.launch.delegates.AbstractLaunch ConfigurationDelegate2.launch(AbstractLaunchConfigurationDel egate2.java:178)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfiguration.java:590)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfiguration.java:515)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(D ebugUIPlugin.java:733)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlu gin.java:931)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.hyades.test.core 4 0 2005-11-23 13:23:34.438
!MESSAGE IWAT4039E The Test Execution Harness reported the following
problems:java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refusedorg.eclipse.hyades.internal.execution.core.file.Serve rNotAvailableException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Port 10002 is opened and tomcat is running on port 80. The capture was
made from my localhost server.

The last few lines of the Agent Controller shows:

<CommonBaseEvent creationTime="2005-11-23T18:47:53.984000Z"
globalInstanceId="AFE383E9648347DFA47479EC29577BE7" msg="Process 2972
exited" severity="10" version="1.0.1">
<sourceComponentId component="Data Collection Engine"
componentIdType="Application" location="192.168.1.101" locationType="IPV4"
processId="2648" subComponent="..\RAServer\util.c"
componentType="Eclipse_TPTP"/>
<situation categoryName="ReportSituation">
<situationType xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:type="ReportSituation" reasoningScope="INTERNAL" reportCategory="LOG"/>
</situation>


Any Idea ??
Re: Connection refused on http playback [message #43960 is a reply to message #42142] Wed, 30 November 2005 15:17 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real name
Messages: 404
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This exception is thrown when the file server is not running. The port to
the file server is specified as the value of the "filePort" attribute of the
"AgentControllerConfiguration" element in your
<AGENT_CONTROLLER_HOME>\config\serviceconfig.xml. Make sure this port is
not already taken by another process. Follow the steps below:

- Stop the Agent Controller
- Rename <AGENT_CONTROLLER_HOME>\config\servicelog.log to
<AGENT_CONTROLLER_HOME>\config\servicelog.log.old
- Change the port number of the attribute mentioned above to a free port
- Start the Agent Controller
- Try launching your test suite again.

If you import servicelog.log file in the workbench (File > Import > Log
File > Add > Common Base Event XML log
> Switch to the details page > Specify the path to the log file > OK) you'll
be able to tell whether the file server was successfully launched or not.

The file server is an Agent Controller service used to transfer files much
like FTP.

"newbie" <newbie@xxxx.com> wrote in message
news:d1c862a45f036c2cb04b2adfb6632c15$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
> I can record a Http session without any problem But when i try to play it
> back I get:
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.hyades.test.core 4 0 2005-11-23 13:23:34.438
> !MESSAGE IWAT4039E The Test Execution Harness reported the following
> problems:org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException
> !STACK 1
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: IWAT4039E The Test Execution
> Harness reported the following problems:java.net.ConnectException:
> Connection
>
refusedorg.eclipse.hyades.internal.execution.core.file.Serve rNotAvailableExc
eption:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> at
>
org.eclipse.hyades.test.core.launch.delegates.AbstractLaunch ConfigurationDel
egate2.launch(AbstractLaunchConfigurationDelegate2.java:178)
> at
>
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfigurati
on.java:590)
> at
>
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfigurati
on.java:515)
> at
>
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(D ebugUIPlugin.jav
a:733)
> at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlu gin.java:931)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
> !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.hyades.test.core 4 0 2005-11-23 13:23:34.438
> !MESSAGE IWAT4039E The Test Execution Harness reported the following
> problems:java.net.ConnectException: Connection
>
refusedorg.eclipse.hyades.internal.execution.core.file.Serve rNotAvailableExc
eption:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>
> Port 10002 is opened and tomcat is running on port 80. The capture was
> made from my localhost server.
>
> The last few lines of the Agent Controller shows:
>
> <CommonBaseEvent creationTime="2005-11-23T18:47:53.984000Z"
> globalInstanceId="AFE383E9648347DFA47479EC29577BE7" msg="Process 2972
> exited" severity="10" version="1.0.1">
> <sourceComponentId component="Data Collection Engine"
> componentIdType="Application" location="192.168.1.101" locationType="IPV4"
> processId="2648" subComponent="..\RAServer\util.c"
> componentType="Eclipse_TPTP"/>
> <situation categoryName="ReportSituation">
> <situationType xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xsi:type="ReportSituation" reasoningScope="INTERNAL"
reportCategory="LOG"/>
> </situation>
>
>
> Any Idea ??
>
Previous Topic:Problem in Configuring the AgentController
Next Topic:Automated GUI Recorder
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 30 18:20:53 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01732 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software