Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers
NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40588] Thu, 25 June 2009 19:34 Go to next message
Jeremy  is currently offline Jeremy Friend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Ok so I updated to the latest version of SWTBot and after updating I
switch all SWTEclipseBot to SWTWorkbenchBot. Anyways when I run the line
below I get a NoClassDefFound Error for org/hamcrest/Matchers

bot.viewByTitle("Welcome").close();

Any help is apperciated.
Re: NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40680 is a reply to message #40588] Fri, 26 June 2009 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
You will need to add org.hamcrest as a dependency.

--
Ketan
http://studios.thoughtworks.com/twist | http://twitter.com/ketanpkr

On 26/6/09 01:04, Jeremy wrote:
> Ok so I updated to the latest version of SWTBot and after updating I
> switch all SWTEclipseBot to SWTWorkbenchBot. Anyways when I run the line
> below I get a NoClassDefFound Error for org/hamcrest/Matchers
>
> bot.viewByTitle("Welcome").close();
>
> Any help is apperciated.
>
Re: NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40710 is a reply to message #40680] Fri, 26 June 2009 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy  is currently offline Jeremy Friend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
I am pretty sure I did that but I will double check.

Thanks
Jeremy
Re: NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40740 is a reply to message #40680] Fri, 26 June 2009 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy  is currently offline Jeremy Friend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
I checked and I do have org/hamcrest as a dependency.
Re: NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40770 is a reply to message #40740] Fri, 26 June 2009 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 26/6/09 18:49, Jeremy wrote:
> I checked and I do have org/hamcrest as a dependency.

What version of swtbot are you on ?

Do you have the following hamcrest plugins installed

org.hamcrest_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
org.hamcrest.text_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
org.hamcrest.integration_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
org.hamcrest.core_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
org.hamcrest.library_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar

--
Ketan
http://studios.thoughtworks.com/twist | http://twitter.com/ketanpkr
Re: NoClassDefFound Error org/hamcrest/Matchers [message #40799 is a reply to message #40770] Fri, 26 June 2009 15:11 Go to previous message
Jeremy  is currently offline Jeremy Friend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:

> On 26/6/09 18:49, Jeremy wrote:
>> I checked and I do have org/hamcrest as a dependency.

> What version of swtbot are you on ?

> Do you have the following hamcrest plugins installed

> org.hamcrest_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
> org.hamcrest.text_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
> org.hamcrest.integration_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
> org.hamcrest.core_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar
> org.hamcrest.library_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar

I am on SWTBot 358 and I do have those hamcrest plugins installed.

Thanks
Jeremy
Previous Topic:This is a great tool.
Next Topic:MultiPageEditor Support
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Nov 23 06:02:27 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.34809 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software