Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur
[TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #380162] Wed, 17 October 2007 21:42 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

hi,
I have a problem to test the Program example indeed I have make all the
phases quoted in the toterials(TCS/Language Project) but when I excute the
injector it gives me a mesage: the parser is untraceable

Buildfile: /home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml
injection:

BUILD FAILED
/home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml:5 : Problem:
failed to create task or type eclipse.convertPath
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken
place.


others,the injecteur generate the empty text file.???
P.S:I'm configure the injecteur in this order:
<property name="extension" value="pgrm"/>
<property name="sample" value="AlarmClock"/>
<property name="sourceModel" value="${sample}.xmi"/>
<property name="targetModel" value="${sample}.${extension}"/>
<property name="TCSMMLocation" value="/AMMACore/TCS/Metamodel/TCS.ecore"
/>

hank you for your explanations
thnx
Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #380166 is a reply to message #380162] Wed, 17 October 2007 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy Allilaire is currently offline Freddy AllilaireFriend
Messages: 130
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Youssef,

The ant task "eclipse.convertPath" is not found. Could you check if this
task is available here: Windows --> Preference --> Ant --> Runtime -->
Tasks.

Maybe your eclipse version doesn't integrate "Eclipse-specific ant
tasks". If yes I advised you to switch to another Eclipse version.

Regards,
Freddy.

Dkiouak youssef a écrit :
> hi,
> I have a problem to test the Program example indeed I have make all the
> phases quoted in the toterials(TCS/Language Project) but when I excute
> the injector it gives me a mesage: the parser is untraceable
> Buildfile: /home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml
> injection:
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml:5 : Problem:
> failed to create task or type eclipse.convertPath
> Cause: The name is undefined.
> Action: Check the spelling.
> Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
> Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken
> place.
>
>
> others,the injecteur generate the empty text file.???
> P.S:I'm configure the injecteur in this order:
> <property name="extension" value="pgrm"/>
> <property name="sample" value="AlarmClock"/>
> <property name="sourceModel" value="${sample}.xmi"/>
> <property name="targetModel" value="${sample}.${extension}"/>
> <property name="TCSMMLocation"
> value="/AMMACore/TCS/Metamodel/TCS.ecore" />
>
> hank you for your explanations
> thnx
> Youssef
>
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #380171 is a reply to message #380166] Thu, 18 October 2007 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task"

but I like to indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project
TCS.

or if you are another solution for integerate this
Jar's("Eclipse-Specific ant task") without reinstalling my Eclipse
Plateforme.

P.S: My Eclipse version is:
Eclipse europa
Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070625-1500

thnx very mutch
Youssef
[TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #380173 is a reply to message #380171] Mon, 22 October 2007 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task" but I like to
indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project TCS. or if you
are another solution for integerate this Jar's("Eclipse-Specific ant
task") without reinstalling my Eclipse Plateforme.

P.S: My Eclipse version is:
Eclipse europa
Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070625-1500

thnx very mutch Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #380181 is a reply to message #380173] Thu, 25 October 2007 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy Allilaire is currently offline Freddy AllilaireFriend
Messages: 130
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Youssef,

I advised you to start with the Eclipse Classic edition
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/).

Regards,
Freddy.

dkiouak yoused a écrit :
> Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task" but I like to
> indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project TCS. or if
> you are another solution for integerate this Jar's("Eclipse-Specific
> ant task") without reinstalling my Eclipse Plateforme.
>
> P.S: My Eclipse version is:
> Eclipse europa
> Version: 3.3.0
> Build id: I20070625-1500
>
> thnx very mutch Youssef
>


--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/contrib/allilair e
Re: [TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #380324 is a reply to message #380181] Sun, 28 October 2007 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

hi,
I'm rienstalled Eclipse and always the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eclipse-Specific ant task untraceable & the generation the empty
Extractor!!

Thank you very mutch for your comment
Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #380330 is a reply to message #380166] Wed, 07 November 2007 09:28 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Hi
My Eclipse contains the task "Eclipse Specific Task" but I always have the
same problem ,my extractor generate a empty file.
and here the result of the generation of the extractor

Buildfile: /home/ydkiouak/workspace1/Program/Extraxteur_build.xml

extraction:
[echo] ==== Loading Models to serialize AlarmClock.xmi ==========
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model source
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model TCS
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model MyLanguage-TCS
[echo] ==== serializing AlarmClock.xmi ==========
[am3.saveModel] INFO: Saving model source
[am3.saveModel] Error: no root found.
BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 912 milliseconds

you can explain me the problem?
and how to solve it?
thank you
Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #608167 is a reply to message #380162] Wed, 17 October 2007 22:27 Go to previous message
Freddy Allilaire is currently offline Freddy AllilaireFriend
Messages: 130
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Youssef,

The ant task "eclipse.convertPath" is not found. Could you check if this
task is available here: Windows --> Preference --> Ant --> Runtime -->
Tasks.

Maybe your eclipse version doesn't integrate "Eclipse-specific ant
tasks". If yes I advised you to switch to another Eclipse version.

Regards,
Freddy.

Dkiouak youssef a écrit :
> hi,
> I have a problem to test the Program example indeed I have make all the
> phases quoted in the toterials(TCS/Language Project) but when I excute
> the injector it gives me a mesage: the parser is untraceable
> Buildfile: /home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml
> injection:
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /home/ydkiouak/Desktop/eclipse/Program/Injecteur_build.xml:5 : Problem:
> failed to create task or type eclipse.convertPath
> Cause: The name is undefined.
> Action: Check the spelling.
> Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
> Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken
> place.
>
>
> others,the injecteur generate the empty text file.???
> P.S:I'm configure the injecteur in this order:
> <property name="extension" value="pgrm"/>
> <property name="sample" value="AlarmClock"/>
> <property name="sourceModel" value="${sample}.xmi"/>
> <property name="targetModel" value="${sample}.${extension}"/>
> <property name="TCSMMLocation"
> value="/AMMACore/TCS/Metamodel/TCS.ecore" />
>
> hank you for your explanations
> thnx
> Youssef
>
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #608169 is a reply to message #380166] Thu, 18 October 2007 10:56 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task"

but I like to indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project
TCS.

or if you are another solution for integerate this
Jar's("Eclipse-Specific ant task") without reinstalling my Eclipse
Plateforme.

P.S: My Eclipse version is:
Eclipse europa
Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070625-1500

thnx very mutch
Youssef
[TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #608170 is a reply to message #380171] Mon, 22 October 2007 12:02 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task" but I like to
indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project TCS. or if you
are another solution for integerate this Jar's("Eclipse-Specific ant
task") without reinstalling my Eclipse Plateforme.

P.S: My Eclipse version is:
Eclipse europa
Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070625-1500

thnx very mutch Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #608175 is a reply to message #380173] Thu, 25 October 2007 14:20 Go to previous message
Freddy Allilaire is currently offline Freddy AllilaireFriend
Messages: 130
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Youssef,

I advised you to start with the Eclipse Classic edition
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/).

Regards,
Freddy.

dkiouak yoused a écrit :
> Yes you are reason,i not found "Eclipse-Specific ant task" but I like to
> indicate an adequate eclipse version for start my Project TCS. or if
> you are another solution for integerate this Jar's("Eclipse-Specific
> ant task") without reinstalling my Eclipse Plateforme.
>
> P.S: My Eclipse version is:
> Eclipse europa
> Version: 3.3.0
> Build id: I20070625-1500
>
> thnx very mutch Youssef
>


--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/contrib/allilair e
Re: [TCS]:Eclipse-Specific ant task [message #608180 is a reply to message #380181] Sun, 28 October 2007 22:44 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

hi,
I'm rienstalled Eclipse and always the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eclipse-Specific ant task untraceable & the generation the empty
Extractor!!

Thank you very mutch for your comment
Youssef
Re: [TCS]:Build faied in injecteur and Extracteur [message #608245 is a reply to message #380166] Wed, 07 November 2007 09:28 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: youssedek.gmail.com

Hi
My Eclipse contains the task "Eclipse Specific Task" but I always have the
same problem ,my extractor generate a empty file.
and here the result of the generation of the extractor

Buildfile: /home/ydkiouak/workspace1/Program/Extraxteur_build.xml

extraction:
[echo] ==== Loading Models to serialize AlarmClock.xmi ==========
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model source
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model TCS
[am3.loadModel] INFO: Loading of model MyLanguage-TCS
[echo] ==== serializing AlarmClock.xmi ==========
[am3.saveModel] INFO: Saving model source
[am3.saveModel] Error: no root found.
BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 912 milliseconds

you can explain me the problem?
and how to solve it?
thank you
Youssef
Previous Topic:[xText] emf,gmf,xtext?
Next Topic:[MOFScript] Navigable Asociation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Dec 20 16:35:59 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02054 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software