Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [TCS] Use of operator
[TCS] Use of operator [message #376316] Fri, 13 April 2007 12:39 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: quentin.glineur.obeo.fr

Hi,

Can anyone give me example and/or documentation about the use of
operators in TCS (I have not found anything precise enough to be able to
use it).

Thanks a lot

Quentin
Re: [TCS] Use of operator [message #376317 is a reply to message #376316] Sat, 14 April 2007 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frédéric Jouault is currently offline Frédéric Jouault
Messages: 572
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

The scenario of the telephony DSLs use case
(http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/usecases/DSLsTelephony/) contains the
TCS definition of SPL syntax, which uses operators.


Regards,

Frédéric Jouault


Quentin Glineur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give me example and/or documentation about the use of
> operators in TCS (I have not found anything precise enough to be able to
> use it).
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Quentin
Re: [TCS] Use of operator [message #376318 is a reply to message #376317] Mon, 16 April 2007 03:29 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: quentin.glineur.obeo.fr

Thanks : great help !

Quentin

Frédéric Jouault a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The scenario of the telephony DSLs use case
> (http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/usecases/DSLsTelephony/) contains the
> TCS definition of SPL syntax, which uses operators.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Frédéric Jouault
>
>
> Quentin Glineur wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can anyone give me example and/or documentation about the use of
>> operators in TCS (I have not found anything precise enough to be able
>> to use it).
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Quentin
Re: [TCS] Use of operator [message #578406 is a reply to message #376316] Sat, 14 April 2007 12:40 Go to previous message
Frédéric Jouault is currently offline Frédéric Jouault
Messages: 572
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

The scenario of the telephony DSLs use case
(http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/usecases/DSLsTelephony/) contains the
TCS definition of SPL syntax, which uses operators.


Regards,

Frédéric Jouault


Quentin Glineur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give me example and/or documentation about the use of
> operators in TCS (I have not found anything precise enough to be able to
> use it).
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Quentin
Re: [TCS] Use of operator [message #578438 is a reply to message #376317] Mon, 16 April 2007 03:29 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: quentin.glineur.obeo.fr

Thanks : great help !

Quentin

Frédéric Jouault a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The scenario of the telephony DSLs use case
> (http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/usecases/DSLsTelephony/) contains the
> TCS definition of SPL syntax, which uses operators.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Frédéric Jouault
>
>
> Quentin Glineur wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can anyone give me example and/or documentation about the use of
>> operators in TCS (I have not found anything precise enough to be able
>> to use it).
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Quentin
Previous Topic:[TCS] Use of operator
Next Topic:[oAW] Command line access to Xtend language
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Aug 29 16:33:39 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01801 seconds