Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AM3 » Problems extracting XML file from XML model.
Problems extracting XML file from XML model. [message #374315] Mon, 04 May 2009 14:09 Go to next message
Juan Pedro Silva is currently offline Juan Pedro Silva
Messages: 258
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
Hi everybody.<br>
Please, apologize me if I should have posted this question to the ATL
newsgroup instead, but I felt I was more appropriate to do so here.<br>
I am trying to generate a wsdl file out from a wsdl model (instance of
a wsdl MM generated from the specification schema).<br>
<br>
For this, I have based my experiment in some examples (WSDL2R2ML,
Table2SVGPieChart, etc.) available for ATL.<br>
The sequence of transformations is the following:<br>
<font color="#009900"><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; MMs&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; WSDL&nbsp;&nbsp; (from Schema)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&am p;nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; XML (from
examples)</font><br>
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------- <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; ^&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; ^<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |<br>
<font color="#3333ff">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Models&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; wsdl_Model&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<font
color="#ff9900"> </font><font color="#ff9900">=&gt;&nbsp; T1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
wsdl_xml_model&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <font color="#ff9900">=&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; AM3 "Extract XML
model to XML file" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt;&nbsp;</font>&nbsp;&nbsp; wsdl_file &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; </font><br>
<br>
I guess this is the correct sequence (based on the examples), and I
have to create my "T1" transformation. However, I am having some
problems. <br>
I'm trying to do this by hand, but when I get to the extraction step I
get:<br>
<br>
<i><font color="#ff0000">"Error while reading
finaloutput.xmi:org.netbeans.lib.jmi.util.DebugException: No tag
specifying a namespace uri is attached to MofPackage XML"<br>
<br>
</font></i><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#000000">The XML
metamodel from the examples doesn't have any namespace, and it is used
by the working examples as-is. Also, when I try to extract the
example's xml-model to an xml-file, I get similar errors (package not
found, etc.). There is also no way of registering the packages, as no
namespace is provided by the metamodels. Most of the examples work,
however, if ran through the ant tasks.<br>
<br>
I believe I am missing some steps here or something. I am not literate
in ANT, so it's a little more complicated for me to make an ant task
and launch it, but by looking at the examples' ant tasks it seems that
such metamodel association is made there and so these problems are
avoided. <br>
<br>
Could someone please shed some light on this issue, please?.<br>
Thank you all in advance.<br>
Regards,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Juan Pedro<br>
</font></font>
</body>
</html>
Re: Problems extracting XML file from XML model. [message #509209 is a reply to message #374315] Thu, 21 January 2010 11:54 Go to previous message
Juan Pedro Silva is currently offline Juan Pedro Silva
Messages: 258
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060504050002020206060604
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Just for the record, for anybody looking for a sollution to this
problem, the issue is with the namespace of the XML metamodel now available.
AM3's XMLExtractor uses the namespace="XML", while the available XML
metamodel has namespace=''.
I changed the namespace to "XML" in the metamodel, and everything works
fine (from workspace, programmatically, and from ANT task), at least for me.
Regards,
Juan Pedro

Juan Pedro Silva escribi
Re: Problems extracting XML file from XML model. [message #575142 is a reply to message #374315] Thu, 21 January 2010 11:54 Go to previous message
Juan Pedro Silva is currently offline Juan Pedro Silva
Messages: 258
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060504050002020206060604
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Just for the record, for anybody looking for a sollution to this
problem, the issue is with the namespace of the XML metamodel now available.
AM3's XMLExtractor uses the namespace="XML", while the available XML
metamodel has namespace=''.
I changed the namespace to "XML" in the metamodel, and everything works
fine (from workspace, programmatically, and from ANT task), at least for me.
Regards,
Juan Pedro

Juan Pedro Silva escribi
Previous Topic:installing KM3
Next Topic:[ATL] dealing with data type
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Apr 23 20:04:32 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.09154 seconds