|F2F: Common Core Subproject Architecture [message #373851]
||Thu, 15 December 2005 21:55
Originally posted by: kentaminator.gmail.com|
The common core subproject defines an in-memory model that all other STP
subprojects must support.
- model will be based on the SCA assembly model schema
- multiple extensibility requirements
- support for "1st class" extension of SCA model, e.g. new bindings, impl
- support for annotations to assembly model for subprojects that want to
implement runtime specific deployment
- question: does this extension support include e.g. serialization of the
model into both SCA defined assembly schemas AND JBI defined schemas?
Agreement that we will need to iterate and try some examples to really
understand what's going on.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01432 seconds