Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Native Application Builder (NAB) » Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons?
Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons? [message #304] Tue, 08 January 2008 10:00 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: lars.uffmann.dlr.de

Hey everyone!

After managing to configure NAB plugin, and creating a first
application, I found that most of the time (not always) after a first
program run, whenever I hover the hotspot of my mouse cursor over the
two buttons of my test application (both class WSCvbtn), the cursor
vanishes. It is displayed correctly on top of the button as long as the
hotspot (arrowtip) is hovering over the form background.
This happens both in the NAB/MWT Editor as well as in the running
application.

Does anyone have the same problem and/or know a fix for it?

Thanks & Best Regards!

Lars
Re: Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons? [message #312 is a reply to message #304] Thu, 10 January 2008 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shigeki Moride is currently offline Shigeki MorideFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Lars,

It seems unknown problem.

But, if you set the WSNmouse property of the WSCvbtn then mouse cursor
behaves like that.

Please check it.

Shigeki

Lars Uffmann wrotes:
> Hey everyone!
>
> After managing to configure NAB plugin, and creating a first
> application, I found that most of the time (not always) after a first
> program run, whenever I hover the hotspot of my mouse cursor over the
> two buttons of my test application (both class WSCvbtn), the cursor
> vanishes. It is displayed correctly on top of the button as long as the
> hotspot (arrowtip) is hovering over the form background.
> This happens both in the NAB/MWT Editor as well as in the running
> application.
>
> Does anyone have the same problem and/or know a fix for it?
>
> Thanks & Best Regards!
>
> Lars
Re: Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons? [message #318 is a reply to message #312] Thu, 10 January 2008 10:20 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: lars.uffmann.dlr.de

Hi Shigeki!

Shigeki Moride wrote:
> But, if you set the WSNmouse property of the WSCvbtn then mouse cursor
> behaves like that.

Thanks a lot! That solved the problem :) However, I couldn't find
WSNmouse as a property anywhere in the WSCvbtn -> WSCvlabel -> WSCnwbase
-> WSCbase hierarchy - not according to
http://www.widestudio.org/EE/ht-ref/objects.html at least. But I
eventually found it elsewhere and saw that it is equivalent to the
"Mouse No." Property in the NAB plugin properties window - setting that
from 1 (default) to 0 makes the mouse cursor hover "over" buttons.

Cheers! :)

Lars
Re: Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons? [message #569188 is a reply to message #304] Thu, 10 January 2008 01:15 Go to previous message
Shigeki Moride is currently offline Shigeki MorideFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Lars,

It seems unknown problem.

But, if you set the WSNmouse property of the WSCvbtn then mouse cursor
behaves like that.

Please check it.

Shigeki

Lars Uffmann wrotes:
> Hey everyone!
>
> After managing to configure NAB plugin, and creating a first
> application, I found that most of the time (not always) after a first
> program run, whenever I hover the hotspot of my mouse cursor over the
> two buttons of my test application (both class WSCvbtn), the cursor
> vanishes. It is displayed correctly on top of the button as long as the
> hotspot (arrowtip) is hovering over the form background.
> This happens both in the NAB/MWT Editor as well as in the running
> application.
>
> Does anyone have the same problem and/or know a fix for it?
>
> Thanks & Best Regards!
>
> Lars
Re: Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons? [message #569224 is a reply to message #312] Thu, 10 January 2008 10:20 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: lars.uffmann.dlr.de

Hi Shigeki!

Shigeki Moride wrote:
> But, if you set the WSNmouse property of the WSCvbtn then mouse cursor
> behaves like that.

Thanks a lot! That solved the problem :) However, I couldn't find
WSNmouse as a property anywhere in the WSCvbtn -> WSCvlabel -> WSCnwbase
-> WSCbase hierarchy - not according to
http://www.widestudio.org/EE/ht-ref/objects.html at least. But I
eventually found it elsewhere and saw that it is equivalent to the
"Mouse No." Property in the NAB plugin properties window - setting that
from 1 (default) to 0 makes the mouse cursor hover "over" buttons.

Cheers! :)

Lars
Previous Topic:Mouse cursor hovering "under" WSCvbtn buttons?
Next Topic:How to create a background process to listen for network traffic
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Nov 23 20:17:43 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01727 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software