|Tip for improvement [message #34677]
||Wed, 01 October 2008 05:43
Originally posted by: david.balazic.hermes.si.foo|
(sending here as the Send tip ... dialog requires additional coponents
Summary: Installation is too complex.
Installation is too complex. (I have Eclipse 3.4.1 - from download
- first I installed "Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation)"
on use it gave an error, about connectors...
- after searching the http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/downloads.php
page I went to
and added the update site
- I installed "SVNKit 1.1.7 Implementation" 2.0.1
- it still does not work (complain about connectors):
Get repository folder children operation failed.
Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are
available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the
plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at:
(the Preferences location is wrong, there is no "SVN Client" option or tab)
- I also installed "JavaHL 1.4.5 Win32 Binaries" 2.0.1
- same error
The "Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector" page does not offer
any connectors. The dropdown list is empty.
I will go use subclipse now, as I need SVN functionality urgently.
(read: I can not devote hours for testing subversive)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04522 seconds