Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Is there any command to change font size in the platform?
Is there any command to change font size in the platform? [message #336337] Tue, 09 June 2009 07:02 Go to next message
Hiroki Kondo is currently offline Hiroki Kondo
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello,folks!

In Eclipse 3.5,
There is a font size change feature on the welcome view.
Is there similar feature in Eclipse?
In Japan, people want to use Eclipse during presentation,
They want to change font to adjust on the projector at the presentation.
Yes, I know the plug-in Font Size Changer for this purpose.
http://flymewiththeeclipseway.blogspot.com/2009/03/font-size -changer-it-is-good-plug-in.html

I would like to do this in default Eclipse.
Could someone suggest an idea for this use case?
Re: Is there any command to change font size in the platform? [message #336340 is a reply to message #336337] Tue, 09 June 2009 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: aurelien.pupier.esial.net

Hiroki Kondo a écrit :
> Hello,folks!
>
> In Eclipse 3.5,
> There is a font size change feature on the welcome view.
> Is there similar feature in Eclipse?
> In Japan, people want to use Eclipse during presentation,
> They want to change font to adjust on the projector at the presentation.
> Yes, I know the plug-in Font Size Changer for this purpose.
> http://flymewiththeeclipseway.blogspot.com/2009/03/font-size -changer-it-is-good-plug-in.html
>
>
> I would like to do this in default Eclipse.
> Could someone suggest an idea for this use case?
>


Hi,

Look in Window->Preferences->General->Appearance->Colors and Font

select the target ou want to change :
like Basic->text Font thne click Change and choose your font ;)

Like that you need to change various and multiple fonts by hand (not so
much finally) I don't kniow if we can change all in one time.

hope this will help

Aurélien Pupier
Re: Is there any command to change font size in the platform? [message #336379 is a reply to message #336340] Wed, 10 June 2009 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiroki Kondo is currently offline Hiroki Kondo
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
Thank you for reply and tell me how to change font size at
Preferences,Aurélien.

I'm looking for how to change font's size using short-cut.
Do you know some OS supports zoom-in and zoom-out using short-cut?
I want to do this on Eclipse in the presentation.
Because sometimes I explain some code in the presentation with my friends.
Someone will say "Excuse me,Could you change font size to be more bigger?I
can't read these code."
"OK. I'll change it...".
I want to change the size using short-cut,because it is smart!

How do you think this? Is it new Eclipse's enhancement?

> Hi,
>
> Look in Window->Preferences->General->Appearance->Colors and Font
>
> select the target ou want to change :
> like Basic->text Font thne click Change and choose your font ;)
>
> Like that you need to change various and multiple fonts by hand (not so much
finally) I don't know if we can change all in one time.
>
> hope this will help
>
> Aurélien Pupier
Re: Is there any command to change font size in the platform? [message #336391 is a reply to message #336379] Wed, 10 June 2009 07:27 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: aurelien.pupier.esial.net

Hiroki Kondo a écrit :
> Thank you for reply and tell me how to change font size at
> Preferences,Aurélien.
>
> I'm looking for how to change font's size using short-cut.
> Do you know some OS supports zoom-in and zoom-out using short-cut?
> I want to do this on Eclipse in the presentation.
> Because sometimes I explain some code in the presentation with my friends.
> Someone will say "Excuse me,Could you change font size to be more
> bigger?I can't read these code."
> "OK. I'll change it...".
> I want to change the size using short-cut,because it is smart!
>
> How do you think this? Is it new Eclipse's enhancement?


You can set custom key shortcut :
Window->Preferences->General->Keys

now you have to found the corresponding command :s


>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Look in Window->Preferences->General->Appearance->Colors and Font
>>
>> select the target ou want to change :
>> like Basic->text Font thne click Change and choose your font ;)
>>
>> Like that you need to change various and multiple fonts by hand (not
>> so much
> finally) I don't know if we can change all in one time.
>>
>> hope this will help
>>
>> Aurélien Pupier
>
>
Previous Topic:Automatic updates fail: No repository found containing ...
Next Topic:Avoiding a selection change during a drag
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 20 11:28:23 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.05480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software