Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Error while running an swtbot testcase even though the testcase seems to run.
Error while running an swtbot testcase even though the testcase seems to run. [message #32183] Mon, 13 April 2009 18:09
Bhooshan Mogal is currently offline Bhooshan MogalFriend
Hi All,

I am getting a strange error while executing my test case. My test case
is just a println("Entered Test Case") followed by trying to close the
welcome view. On the second line of the console output, you can see that
swtbot did run my test case, however, when it tried to interact with the
GUI, it throws that exception. Here is the results of my console after
running the test case..

Any thoughts?

Error querying the registry:The system cannot find the file specified.

Entered Test Case
Exception in thread "Thread-8"
org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: assertion failed: The
application has not been initialized.
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isTrue(Assert.java:111)
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.assertIni tialized(InternalPlatform.java:137)
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.getStateL ocation(InternalPlatform.java:569)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Plugin.getStateLocation(Plugin.java :304)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.XMLFileManager.ge tStorageLocation(XMLFileManager.java:264)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.XMLFileManager.sa veNamedPropertySet(XMLFileManager.java:140)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.DriverManager.add DriverInstance(DriverManager.java:405)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.DriverManager.add DriverInstance(DriverManager.java:421)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.DriverManager.res etDefaultInstances(DriverManager.java:584)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.DriverManager.<init >(DriverManager.java:115)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.DriverManager.get Instance(DriverManager.java:60)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.InternalProfileM anager.getDriverInstance(InternalProfileManager.java:1325)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.InternalProfileM anager.enableLocalDatabase(InternalProfileManager.java:1249)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.InternalProfileM anager.loadLocalRegisteredDatabases(InternalProfileManager.j ava:1208)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.InternalProfileM anager.loadProfiles(InternalProfileManager.java:926)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.InternalProfileM anager.getProfiles(InternalProfileManager.java:139)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ProfileManager.getProfile s(ProfileManager.java:46)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.core.profile.ProfileUtil.getP rofiles(ProfileUtil.java:1023)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.core.EditorCorePlugin.registe r(EditorCorePlugin.java:69)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.core.EditorCorePlugin.access$ 0(EditorCorePlugin.java:65)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.core.EditorCorePlugin$1.confi gurationLoaded(EditorCorePlugin.java:60)
at
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.internal.core.SQLDevToolsConf igRegistryImpl$1.run(SQLDevToolsConfigRegistryImpl.java:233)
Previous Topic:Unexpected WidgetNotFoundException in bot.editors()
Next Topic:Minimizing application when running tests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:29:59 GMT 2024