I have installed Jubula Version 1.2.1 as a stand alone version. After creating a first little testcase I can't collect the technical names from my AUT.
My AUT is a webapplication and I started it first in the Internet Explorer. It opens. Then I started the object mapping mode - but the green border doesn't appear when the mouse hovers above input fields or buttons in the AUT. After pressing Press »CTRL+SHIFT+Q« in the window for the technical names happens nothing - no technical names appear.
In the AUT window appears a message, that a script error has occured - "JSON is undefined".
Here are some further information:
- Internet Explorer Version 8
- Firfox Version 14.0.1
- OS Windows XP Professional
Trying to open the AUT in Firefox, that AUT doesn't start at all.