|Problem with applied profiles [message #895058]
||Wed, 11 July 2012 10:54
| Stefan Kuehnlein
Registered: July 2012
I have some problems in using a registered profile.
I have done following steps:
1. Creating a Plugin-Project
2. Creating a new profile in the folder Profile
3. Defining some stereotypes
4. Defining the extention points
5. Exporting the plugin and restarting eclipse
6. Opening the new UML-model and try to apply the registered profile
The dialog for selecting an applied profile from the papyrus repository shows the new registered profile. After selecting the registered profile the dialog ends and nothing else happens. I cannot choose any profiles and I cannot apply a stereotype to any uml-elements.
The EMFTree shows the applied profile but no childs has been display.
Have someone any idea what is wrong?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01658 seconds