It would be helpful to formulate your topic as a question and to tell us how far you got or what you tried already.
1. Build your class diagram (at least one class)
2. In the outline view, right click on the class that should get behaviour defined with a state diagram
3. Select "Add a diagram -> Create a new state machine diagram", the new SM diagram opens
4. Select StateMachine in the palette
5. Click or click-drag into the state machine diagram to position the state machine
6. Start entering states and transitions into the state machine
for MDT Papyrus, this will be available through the requirement diagram
and through the SysML callout mechanism. Currently the SysML profile is
not available (under construction). First SysML diagrams (BDD, IBD)
should be available in january. Requirement diagram will come later
(march) as part of the Helios M6 milestone.
firstname.lastname@example.org a écrit :
> Sorry, coming from Papyrus UML and not realizing the difference to MDT
> Papyrus at first, I answered based on my Papyrus UML knowledge.
> If you are trying to do this with MDT Papyrus, this may be different.
> (can somebody else clarify?)