|Dynamic Instance of XSD.ecore [message #603202]
||Tue, 05 August 2008 04:56
| Tim BrÃ¶mme
Registered: July 2009
I was just trying to use the EMF feature to create dynamic instances of
an ecore file (right click on elment in ecore file -> create dynamic
If u use this feature on the root element of your model, you are able to
an instance of your metamodel without generating an editor.
as I said, I tried this with the XSD.ecore file, but there seems to be a
These are my steps:
1. Open XSD.ecore with "Sample Ecore Model Editor"
2. Right Click on "XSD Schema -> XSD Scope"
3. "Create Dynamic Instance"
4. Open resulting file with "Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor"
5. Right Click on "XSD Schmema" -> "new Child" -> "Contents XSD Element
6. Save Model, Close File
7. Open File again -> Several Errors raise ("Value #null is not legal")
These same steps I do with other *.ecore files and it works perfectly.
Most of these are handmade by me / us at TU Berlin, the XSD.ecore is one
of the few which came from "outside".
The first guess is, that "XSD Schema" is not the root element of the XSD
Metamodel, but I have no idea which other element could be the root.
Maybe the problem is somewhere else. Do you have an idea ?
Thanks in adavance,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.06271 seconds