EPP Project Plan
Within the Europa timeframe the EPP will
- define initial packages for the Eclipse download page
- build these packages for Windows, Linux-GTK, MacOSX-Carbon
- building packages depends on working update sites; therefore EPP will run its builds when the Europa build status is green; package updates will be available for release candidates about one day after its release (see Europa wiki page)
- Create a package eco system where package maintainer can add new packages.
- Integrate the EPP Usaged Data Collector in all packages.
- Deliver milestone builds and nightly build based on the Ganymede Update Site in time.
- Set up an automated build process and integrate it with the Ganymatic build.
|Feb 22||Ganymede M5 (EPP)|
|Feb 22||EclipseCon Memory Sticks (EPP)|
|Feb 27||Europa Winter (EPP)|
|Feb 29||Europa Winter (Public Access)|
|Mar 20||EclipseCon end|
|Mar 31||EPP new packages must be announced on bugzilla by package maintainer|
|Apr 11||Ganymede M6 API Freeze (EPP)|
|Apr 11||EPP new packages and working configuration files available|
|May 09||Ganymede M7 (EPP)|
|May 09||EPP package content feature freeze|
|May 09||EPP package build system feature freeze|
|May 20||EPP release review (UDC)|
|May 23||Ganymede RC1 (EPP)|
|May 30||Ganymede RC2 (EPP)|
|Jun 06||Ganymede RC3 (EPP)|
|Jun 13||Ganymede RC4 (EPP)|
|Jun 23||Ganymede Final (EPP)|
|Jun 25||Ganymede Final (Public Access)|