Edapt is an EMF framework to migrate instances of Ecore models after changing an Ecore.
This is typically used to migrate existing EMF-based data with a new release of a software with an updated Ecore model.
Edapt provides the following features:
- Edapt IDE Tooling:
- Ecore Editor enhancement to create and maintain the history of an Ecore
- Operation-browser to execute refactorings on an Ecore
- Release Tooling to prepare a migration plugin from the Ecore history
- Custom Migration Support
- Edapt Runtime:
- API to detect version of given model instances
- API to migrate model instances with registered migration plugins