- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AdvertisedService, DiscoverdService, JSLPServiceInfo, ServiceInfo
public interface IServiceInfo
- extends org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable
Service information contract. Defines the information associated with a
remotely discoverable service
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from interface org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable
- Get URI for service
URI the location for the service.
- Get ServiceID for service.
- ServiceID the serviceID for the service. Will not be
- The priority for the service
Priority: The priority of this target host. A client MUST attempt to contact the target host with the lowest-numbered priority it can reach;
target hosts with the same priority SHOULD be tried in an order defined by the weight field.
- int the priority. 0 if no priority information for service.
- The weight for the service. 0 if no weight information for service.
Weight: A server selection mechanism. The weight field specifies a relative weight for entries with the same priority.
Larger weights SHOULD be given a proportionately higher probability of being selected.
Domain administrators SHOULD use Weight 0 when there isn't any server selection to do.
In the presence of records containing weights greater than 0, records with weight 0 should have a very small chance of being selected.
- int the weight
- The time to live for the service. -1 if no TTL given for service.
TTL: A time to live (TTL) defining the live time of a service.
- long the time to live in seconds
- Map with any/all properties associated with the service. Properties are
assumed to be name/value pairs, both of type String.
- Map the properties associated with this service. Will not be
- A user choose label used for pretty printing this service.
- A human readable service name. Not used for uniqueness!