- Latest: http://download.eclipse.org/ease/release/latest
- Dedicated releases: http://download.eclipse.org/ease/release
- Offline zips: http://download.eclipse.org/ease/release/offline
- Nightly: http://download.eclipse.org/ease/integration/nightly
EASE Module doclet:
- Nightly: ease.module.doclet.jar
Compatibility checks will pick up the latest nightly build and run its JUnit tests against an older target platform. This guarantees, that EASE can be installed on an older Eclipse and that its basic features are working properly. As some EASE features (mostly UI) do require newer versions of Eclipse, you might experience feature degradation on older platforms.
The matrix below is not complete. In case you do use something we do not track, please report to the mailing list, so we can update the matrix for other users.
1) Target platform 2021-03 does not support buddy loading reliably, see bug 572102