Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers—built using Eclipse 3.3—includes numerous enhancements over previous versions, including:
- Improved debugging support, including hyperlink stepping.
- A new Quick Access feature (ctrl-3) to enhance IDE navigation.
- Support for Mac OSX on Intel and early access support for Windows Vista.
- Improvements in Plug-in Development Environment (PDE) to make building RCP applications easier.
- Task-focused development (Mylyn).
For a list of new features in Eclipse 3.3, check out the New and Noteworthy.