Dynamic Languages Toolkit
Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) is a tool for vendors, researchers, and end-users who rely on dynamic languages. DLTK is comprised of a set of extensible frameworks designed to reduce the complexity of building full featured development environments for dynamic languages such as PHP and Perl.
- June, 2013 - DLTK 5.0 - DONE
- June 26, 2012 - DLTK 4.0 - DONE
- September 6, 2011 - DLTK 3.0.1 - DONE
- June 23, 2010 - DLTK 2.0 - DONE
- Use the Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) to create your own IDE
- Read Building an IDE with DLTK Guide.