E4 Feedback Contest
The Eclipse Foundation wants to hear what you think of e4, the next generation of the Eclipse platform. Version 0.9 was released in July and is available now for download. As an added bonus, 5 reviewers will win an Eclipse shirt. Entries must be received by August 31, 2009 at 4:00 pm EST and all reviews will be posted at http://www.eclipse.org/community/e4contest/reviews.php.
Five entries will be selected at random to win an Eclipse polo shirt. Individuals are allowed to submit multiple entries, but only one prize per person will be awarded.
- A review will be eligible for the contest if it conveys some technical content.
- Three points of what you like or don't like about e4 is sufficient.
- Eclipse is a global community, so feel free to write a review in your native language.
- Publish your review on your blog, a newsgroup, or portal such as EclipseZone, Javalobby, The ServerSide, InfoQ or other technology portal
- Send your name and the link to your review to firstname.lastname@example.org