Thanks for your interest to support 4diac. There are multiple ways to contribute.
Documentation, Marketing, and Supporting new Users
- Improve and extend the existing documentation
- Write new tutorials
- Support the forums: Answer questions in the different forums
- Spread the word: link to 4diac, use 4diac logo on your web page, write articles, blog entries, etc.
Bug Wrangling and Testing
- Find and report bugs to ensure the quality of 4diac.
- Submit ideas for improvement via 4diac's Bugzilla.
- Review and verify reported bugs. Sometimes there is not enough info attached to a bug report or it is hard to reproduce. Trying to reproduce a bug and extending the description is of great value.
- Rate Bugs, feature requests, and ideas. This helps that we can focus our limited resources on the most important elements first.
If you are a developer feel free to grab the code and start hacking. You can submit your patch any time when you are ready.
- Extend and improve FB library. Having a large set of FBs increases the usability of 4diac for developing control solutions.
- For ideas where to start your effort have a look at the bugs and features submitted to the 4diac's issue tracker.
- For getting started feel free to ask questions in the 4diac discussion forum and in 4diac's mailing list.